- Feeding bottle has a natural feel nipple for "just like Mom" feedings
- Easy latch slow flow nipple for smooth transition between breast and bottle
- Optimum venting valve with slow flow nipple for less air intake and less discomfort for baby
- Easy hold design and accurate feeding and measurement markings on bottle
- Always BPA and phthalate free for ultimate reassurance
Closer to Nature's award-winning range of Bisphenol A free (BPA) baby bottles are designed to promote content and easy feeding times for parents and baby. We have designed the unique, easy-latch-on nipple shape with breastfeeding experts to mimic the natural flex, stretch and movement of mom's breast. Together with the bottle's super-sensitive Easy-Vent valve, this encourages your baby's intuitive feeding action for comfortable, relaxed feeding.
Shaped like a breast, feels like a breast, because babies prefer it that way
The award-winning range of Tommee Tippee BPA-free baby bottles are inspired by what babies love most—mom. With the most breast-like nipple ever made, this feeding bottle flexes like mom’s breast and feels like mom because babies prefer it that way. Our Closer to Nature bottle has guaranteed acceptance by newborns and infants, and together with a super-sensitive anti-colic valve it is the best thing for baby since you—making feeding easier for everyone. Helping you Parent On
*92% of more than 1200 parents who used our bottle nipple with their baby recalled that they accepted it within the first 3 attempts
**In a 2012 on-line survey of more than 500 moms who used Closer to Nature baby bottles, 97% agreed
Most parents stock up on bottles before baby arrives, so all our bottles come with slow flow nipples as standard. They’re best for newborns.