At a glance
Our swaddling blankets have been lovingly made from soft, 100% cotton to make your baby feel cosy and secure.
Features and benefits
Our swaddling blanket will help your baby feel safe and secure as they get used to life outside the womb. Its made from 100% cotton (so soft!) and is free from fastenings or studs that might irritate your baby's skin. Swaddling recreates the snugness of the womb to soothe anxious babies; it also helps to ease colic by applying gentle pressure on the abdomen. We've given you two swaddling blankets to choose from – because we know you'll want to spend less time on the weekly wash and more time getting to know your baby.
- suitable from birth to 14 weeks*
- 100% cotton- feels super soft against your baby's skin
- cosy and comforting: helps your baby adapt to life outside the womb
- free from touch-close zips or studs that could irritate delicate skin
- swaddling your baby can put gentle pressure on their abdomen, helping to ease symptoms of colic
- fully machine washable at 40°C
- *babies under 8.8lbs should not be swaddled
- available in grey, pink and blue ؛ 100%cotton
- 2 x swaddle wraps
- machine wash at 40˚c
- 100% cotton
- Not suitable for babies under 4kg / 8.8lbs.Stop swaddling before your baby starts learning to roll over.Take care not to let your baby overheat, Check your baby regularly to make sure they are comfortable and not too warm. Babies sleep best in rooms that are between 16 - 20 degrees Celsius. When using blankets in your babies bed you should always keep your baby's head uncovered and their blanket should be tucked in no higher than their shoulders.Do not wrap your babies arms too tightly.
- 108 cm
- 2 cm
- 0.5 kg
- 80 cm