- Ergonomic and safe for baby's hip. The IHDI acknowledges Chicco EasyFit as a "hip-healthy" product when used as directed."
- M - position tested. The wide seat ensures the proper infant hip position while baby wearing, with baby's knees higher up than his bottom and the legs spread around mother's torso.
- Easy to wear. EasyFit is the only baby carrier that it's worn like a T-shirt… a simple, intuitive and daily gesture.
- Easy to fit. It adapts perfectly to all bodies, both for parents and babies, thanks to easy and very fast regulation mechanism.
- Mum-facing position. This position, ideal from birth, allows a "skin to skin" contact with the baby just near parent's hearth.
- Newborn position. The upper part of the baby carrier can be folded to give an extra head and neck support to newborns, without the use of any reducer.
- Easy to convert. EasyFit is easy to convert from parents facing position to forward facing position in one movement.
- Forward facing position. When the hip's structure has completely matured, at around six month of life, the baby can be carried forward facing, ready to explore the world together.
- Easy to pack, easy to store. When not in use, EasyFit can be rolled up and placed under the stroller or in the bag, always at hand.
** Suitable from birth up to 9kgs