our sleek journey travel system comes with a group 0+ car seat and convertible pram to pushchair seat unit, giving your baby everything they need to travel in comfort and style from newborn to toddler age
Features and benefits for mothercare 4-wheel journey travel system - spot/grey
- suitable from birth to six months (9kg) in pramette mode
- seat mode is suitable from 6 months to 15kg (forward-facing and rearward-facing)
- pramette is not suitable for any of the following: overnight sleeping, use on its own as a carrycot or use with a mattress - pramette dimensions: 800 x 350mm
- full suspension and lockable front swivel wheels for a smooth ride across all surfaces
- group 0+ car seat is suitable from birth to 13kg (12-15 months), and attaches to the journey chassis using included adaptors
- this is a universal car seat that is compatible with most cars and does not require a fitting list – please visit your nearest mothercare store for a demonstration and car fitting
- free-standing frame with compact fold and removable wheels - we recommend removing the seat unit before folding the journey for a more compact frame
- removable wedge to support your newborn until approx. 4-6 months
- height-adjustable handle and detachable bumper bar
- includes a pram liner, pram apron, chest pads and weathershield; coordinating change bag available online now at mothercare; mothercare UV parasols and cup holders are designed to fit all pushchairs, including the journey
- we have spare parts available for all mothercare pushchairs - for more information contact or visit your local mothercare store
- all car seats sold at mothercare (including the journey) comply with the car seat regulation R44.04
- some may comply to i-Size regulation R129
- unfolded dimensions: h109 x w58 x d100cm / folded, dimensions: h66 x w58 x d95cm
- please note: the infant car seat is not ISOFIX compatible
- please note: no other car seats are compatible with the Journey chassis
The journey can be used in pram mode from birth to six months (9kg), and comes with its own liner and apron to keep your baby cosy during those first family outings. The reversible seat unit is also suitable from birth, and can be used in the rearward or forward-facing position up to 15kg. The seat unit features a bumper bar to keep your little passenger secure in their seat. We recommend using the lie-flat position in pram mode from birth until six months to support your baby's spinal development, before switching to seat mode. Your child will enjoy a smooth ride thanks to the journey's full suspension and lockable front swivel wheels, which are easy to steer and make light work of tight corners and bumpy pavements. The journey is a pleasure to push, with its premium fabrics and height-adjustable handles - perfect for both mum and dad. Its free-standing frame and removable wheels take up minimal storage space and make the perfect companion on public transport. While you're here, why not pick up our hop on buggy board? It attaches quickly and easily to the journey, allowing tired older siblings to hop aboard and hitch a ride.
The journey converts into a travel system in no time at all thanks to easy-to-use adaptors which secure the universal car seat to the chassis. The group 0+ car seat is suitable from birth to 13kg, with side-impact protection and a supportive wedge for newborns that can be removed once they are older, usually around 4-6 months. The car seat should be installed in the rearward-facing position using your vehicle's seat belt. While our universal car seat is compatible with most brands of car, it can only be used with the journey and is not compatible with any other brand of pushchair.
To make your journey complete, we've included a cosy footmuff and full-coverage weathershield that can be used in all modes. Last but not least, a spacious basket to store shopping bags, clothes and changing essentials, and a magnetic pouch for those little extras.
Please note: The infant car seat is not ISOFIX compatible. No other car seats are compatible with the Journey chassis.
Take care not to let your baby overheat.Try to keep journeys for newborns up to 4 weeks old, no longer than 30 minutes, and for older babies no longer than 2 hours. It is good for your baby to lie flat for most of the day, so if you do need to make a longer trip ensure that you take regular breaks to allow your little one to stretch out for a while away from their car seat.
What's in the box:
1 x journey pushchair, 1 x group 0+ car seat, 1 x apron, 1 x raincover, 1 x cosytoe, 1 x hood, 1 x bumper bar, 1 x carrycot liner